A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer to access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user.
What types of cookies used this site?
This site only uses a technical type cookie with an expiration session and to one or more of the following purposes:
- Only allow communication between the user equipment and the network.
- Strictly provide a service explicitly requested by the user.
- From "user input" .
- In authentication or user identification (session only).
- User Safety .
- Login media player.
- Login for load balancing.
- In customizing the user interface.
- In complement (plug-in) to share social content.
Therefore, this type of cookie is exempt from compliance with the obligations under Article 22.2 of the LSSI (known as "cookies Act"), so it is not necessary to inform or obtain the consent of its use.
 The session cookies and user input are often used to track user actions to complete the forms online on multiple pages, or shopping for keeping track of the items the user has selected Press a button.
 For example, cookies are used to detect repeated failed attempts and connecting to a website.
Types of cookies as the entity that manages
Depending on who is the entity that manages the computer or domain from which cookies are sent and treat the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own Cookies: those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third Party Cookies: those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that is data obtained through cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself but the information collected by these is managed by a third party they can not be considered as own cookies.
Types of cookies according to the length of time remain active
According to the length of time remain active in the terminal equipment can be distinguished:
- Session Cookies: Cookies are a type designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website.
They are often used to store information only interested in preserving for the service requested by the user only once (eg a list of purchased products).
- Persistent Cookies: Cookies are a type in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a defined by the head of the cookie, and can range from a few minutes to several years period.
Types of cookies by purpose
According to the purpose for which the data obtained through the cookies are addressed, we can distinguish between:
- Technical Cookies: Those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use of the different options or services it exist as, for example, control traffic and data communication , identify the session, access to restricted parts, remember the elements of an order, make the buying process an order, make an application for registration or participation in an event, use security features for navigation, content storage for broadcasting video or audio or share content via social networks.
- Cookies Customization: those that allow users to access the service with some features of a general nature based on a predefined set of criteria the user terminal such as would be the language, the type of browser through which access the service, the locale from which you access the service, etc.
- Cookies analysis: those that allow the responsible for them, monitoring and analyzing the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information gathered through such cookies is used in measuring the activity of web sites and application or platform for profiling navigation users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to make improvements in based on analysis of data use made by users of the service.
Regarding treatment of data collected through cookies analysis, the Article 29 Working Party has stated that, although they are not exempted from the duty to obtain informed consent for use is unlikely to pose a risk for user privacy whenever cookies concerned first part, dealing with aggregate data a strictly statistical purposes, which information is provided on their use and the ability for users to express their refusal of its use is included.
- Advertising Cookies: they are those that allow the management, the most effective way possible, of advertising spaces, if the publisher has included a website, application or platform from providing the service requested based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: those that allow the management, in the most effective manner possible, of advertising spaces, if the publisher has included a website, application or platform from providing the service requested. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of your browsing habits, allowing to develop a specific profile to display ads based on the same.
Can you allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options installed on your computer.
Managing cookies for different browsers:
- Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/?hl=es
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-ES/windows/support
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/home
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/es/support/safari
This site uses only one cookie technical type and expiration session and not any of her information is collected therefore not treated by third parties or by the publisher.